A few kilometers away we find the Church of San Matteo, built between 1690 and 1703, located in the locality of Praticello. The façade was built in 1871 and the bell tower, which rises up on oak piles, hangs approximately thirty centimeters.
In Olmo, instead, there is the Church of San Vitale, consecrated in 1891. It’s located on an artificial hill and preserves an ancient wooden Madonna and a modern “Via Crucis”, also made of wood, from Val Gardena.
The Church of San Francesco, in Taneto, has a goblet of 1605 and a silver monstrance of 1776. Four courts are also worthy of attention: la Rainuzzi, north-west of Taneto; the Ferri-Bigliardi in Nocetolo; the Giordani, a court enclosed with ancient frescoes, located in Taneto and the Carmi, located in Fiesso.
Also worthy of mention are the various water-powered mills located in the territory of Gattatico, the Olmo’s one on the Spelta canal and the Fiesso’s one on the homonymous canal.