The façade is defined in the side parts by an ashlar face and is completed by an attic crowning with sections of Ghibelline battlements; the lights are regular and symmetrically distributed, with an arched portal surmounted by a small balcony on the main floor.
Also noteworthy are the rustic of the court. His name is due to the liberal deputy Ulisse Carmi (1826-1884), a Jewish engineer who dedicated himself to humanitarian works and founded a popular bank and a mutual aid society.
His daughter Maria picked up the songs of the women of Gattatico from the peasant voice and published them in an edition of 25 copies.
During the last moments of the second world war, they saw the German reprisal against the Villa of the Israelis Carmi with the cut of the centuries-old plane trees.